Monday, April 23, 2012

On my iPod #2

Thought I'd share some more favorite tunes from my iPod that I'm listening to these days!
(Warning: my playlist always has a huge variety of things on it)...

Ho Hey - The Lumineers

1st heard this song on the CW's "Hart of Dixie" (Season 1, Episode 10)

This song is featured at the end of the movie "Morning Glory" with Rachel McAdams, Diane Keaton & Harrison Ford - cute movie!


Found this awesome live version of him singing this beautiful song!!

Dakota Jay & William King

This is Dakota singing "Pennsylvania"

And then I don't have a video for it, but here's a link to listen to William King's "It's Going Down Tonight"

*I just these guys (Dakota & Will) perform recently, and they were awesome! Just two guys from Nashville, TN singing a little "country pop" (hey, that's what they called it)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.