Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Addicted to Pinterest!

My name is Kristin and I'm addicted to Pinterest. There, I've said it!
And honestly, I'm not ashamed one bit. :)

Do I check it first thing in the morning to make sure I haven't missed anything that my other friends have pinned? Yes.
Do I check it before I got to bed to get one last fill of it? Yes.

My simple, daily Pinterest routine: (1) Check the pins from my followers & repin/like any that I choose, (2) Go to the Popular tab and repin/like any that I find there.

Here are some of my favorite pins from recently:

*My sister's art:
Pinned here (Art/Print Board)

*Portobello, broccoli & red pepper melts...Mmmm!

*DIY "Where I've Been" corkboard -love this idea!

*Great summer look - I'm really into blazers right now!

*Great idea to make sure you get your water intake for the day!

*These are just adorable little cupcakes & perfect for a spring party

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.