Saturday, March 6, 2010

mark Sells!

I signed up to have a table at a local Bargain Fair, to sell my mark products...and I'd say overall, it was a pretty successful endeavor. I had a handful of sales, got to talk up some of the new products to visitors, and definitely distributed a lot of business cards, samples & Magalogs! *Networking*

Here are a few pics of my booth:

My mark table, complete with pink/brown table cloths (mark's signature colors)

Showing off some mark Skincare

I even raffled off one of mark's popular bags: the High Profile bag

And here's some great new products and accessories that mark has out right now:

  • NEW Spring Fragrance: Citrus Bloom (hints of orange flower, honey blossom & jasmine)
  • NEW Citrus Bloom Body Lotion
  • NEW Gloss Gorgeous in Lolli (goes on as a gloss and wears to a stain)
  • Two NEW iMark eye shadows in Lotus (purple) & Stellar (gold)
I sold the Citrus Bloom fragrance and a few Gloss Gorgeous tubes today...they are *hott* items

And I was super excited when I received my shipment this week, containing:

Print Condition scarf

I love it...it reminds me of a scarf you would find in a city boutique, but for a much cheaper price! ;) Anyway, check out all that mark has to offer this month...and stock up on their Spring essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.