Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday - Link up, Vol. 8

Can I just say that I can't believe it's Friday already!! I mean, where did the week go? Well, coming back mid-week from vacation/traveling will do that to you, I guess. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment...just with coming back to lots of work, catching up on laundry/cleaning, etc...but I am most definitely looking forward to the weekend! What about you?? :P

Since it IS Friday, you know what that means...it's my weekly link-up with
Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for:


So my FIVE favorite things from this past week are...


ONE. Finishing my 1st 10k Race

I plan on including more about the race in a longer post soon...but I finished in just over an hour, ran almost the whole thing, and felt SO GOOD afterwards!

TWO. Much needed Memorial Day pool time


 This took place right after the race, so need I say more?! :)

THREE. My Etsy Shop's 1st Sale


I am so excited to announce that I had my 1st sale from my new(er) Etsy shop - Plenty of Pins. I opened it up back in April, posting a bunch of handmade bobby pins, and just sold the dark pink flowers on the far right.

FOUR. This beautiful stone

What a motto to live by!!

FIVE. My Beauty Giveaway!!!!

In case you didn't know, I posted a giveaway yesterday - I'm giving away some of my favorite beauty products (seen in the photo)...there are many ways to enter, so head on over to the post! You have until next Wednesday at 11:59 pm to enter!

Can't wait to see what some of you are posting for H54F! Have a great weekend :P

6 comments:

  1. How exciting to have your first Etsy sale! :) I'm so glad I found your blog through High Five...I absolutely love your header quote! I think I'm going to like reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm so glad you found me too :) Hope you keep coming back, for sure

      Delete
  2. Way to go on your first 10k!!! I just started running earlier this year. I've only done 5ks so far but hoping to do more. Can't wait for the post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Good for you on the 5ks, I had done a few of them prior to this 10k...you can definitely do more! :)

      Delete
  3. I've never heard that saying!
    I love it!
    "Do small things with great love."

    Awesome :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great, I love it! :) Thanks for stopping by

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.