Saturday, May 26, 2012

Instagram Love #2

Thought I'd share some of my recent Instagram fun, on this lovely Saturday - sharing some things that I haven't posted yet on the blog. It's funny to realize that I'm constantly taking pics of the same things...food, what I'm wearing, my doggies, and my toes! :P

EATS/DRINKS

Cherry Berry Chiller from McD's...my favorite right now; delicious cake pop (couldn't resist) :)
This has become my daily afternoon snack - gotta get some more protein!

WHAT I WORE

Color-blocking shirt & white statement necklace - both from The Blue Door Boutique
Lovin' the coral/teal combo lately; New red satchel purse from Francesca's
White jean crops, just in time for summer, from The Limited

TRAVELS

 Had to deal with this crazy airport security earlier this week; Rider just chilling on our 9 1/2 hour car ride to IL
 Local hometown winery I got to visit, while catching up with a girlfriend

MISCELLANEOUS

Harley being Harley - wanting to play constantly; bright neon-coral toes...ah, pedicures are a must!



Got to visit a local crossfit gym while I was home, Crossfit Marion - my results from a 6am WOD


**You can find me on Instagram under @kmcginnis3**





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.