Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hanging Out in Northern Cali

Visiting the hubby in Northern California has been so wonderful...this area is gorgeous and it's been sunny & beautiful! SUPER hot though!!!


Here's a few things we've been up to since I got here...


Enjoying some awesome sushi!!

Driving through the mountains of Auburn, CA

Hiking up some crazy hills

Sunning and soaking in the river

and dropping by a local brewery

Hope everyone had a FUN & SAFE 4th of July!! I have a few more days with the hubby and then it's back to Charlotte & the pups (wish the hubby was coming with me though)! I will post more about my trip soon...


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love the new template with pages! :) I'm so happy you are back to blogging. It's great you were able to come out to Cali & see your hubby! It looks like you had an awesome trip. Yay! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.