Sunday, July 3, 2011

Early Morning at the Airport

Well...don't you just hate it when you get to the airport and come to find out you've been bumped to the next flight...which leaves almost 2 hours later. And you're at the airport before any of the breakfast places open
:( AND I could have stayed in bed sleeping a bit longer with my puppies!! Yep...that's me.

BUT, okay, I'm done complaining because I get to see this guy in just a few hours...


For those of you that don't know...that's my husband, or who I usually refer to as the hubby! :) He is currently in northern California completing some AF training and getting ready to deploy soon. I haven't seen him in about a month, and miss him SO much (plus it's probably going to be awhile before I see him again). So I'm super excited to spend a few days with him in sunny Cali (sorry Monterey friends...I wish I could make it down to see you, but don't worry, I'll come visit as soon as I can)!!

So, I'm off to hunt down some airport breakfast & do some SERIOUS people watching (seriously, one of my favorite things to do)...and read my new Vince Flynn book. If you've never heard of VF, check his books out...they are awesome! I got turned onto them by some coworkers...and I can NOT put these books down once I start them. You'll have to read up on them if you want to know what they're about ;) ...I wouldn't give the summaries justice. Next on my list is One Day (which is coming out soon as a movie that stars Anne Hathaway).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.