Saturday, April 30, 2011
Currently, top 10 favorite things...
2) Sweet tea - I have always enjoyed McD's $1 sweet tea, but it just can't compare to the south's sweet tea. Any restaurant in Charlotte carries it and although I don't drink soda, sweet tea is my weakness!
3) My organized yarn - you have heard me talk about this multiple times before on this blog...I have always wanted to be able to organize my yarn and make it look lovely sitting up on the shelves (just waiting to be used)! :) Well, I have made that happen folks...
4) This wine cellar...
5) My new yoga studio and the classes I have been able to take the past few weeks, which have been focused on Baptiste Power Vinyasa yoga!
6) My pups! That's Harley on the left and Rider on the right, participating in their favorite activity..."sun doggin'"
7) New haircut - I frequently get bored with my hair, always needing to change it up (cut it, color it, layer it, etc.). And today was no different...went to my stylist and said to cut it short! I need a change! :) So it is now the shortest it's ever been and I am loving it!!
8) the LOFT...it has been a year or so now since I was introduced to shopping at Ann Taylor LOFT, but I can without a doubt say that I am now obsessed with their clothes and styles!
9) Current book I'm reading - it's really good so far!
10) Lounging poolside - getting some sun, listening to my iPod, reading and relaxing!