Wednesday, April 27, 2011

6 A.M. Yoga

Yep...you read it right. I got my butt up this morning and made it to practice some yoga at 6am! :0 It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be and it has really relaxed me this morning.

But I just wanted to share something that made me smile while in mid-pose this morning. The yoga studio I have begun to practice at has just relocated to a brand *new* studio...and so she was talking about all of this change going on, around us & in our lives. And she said something along the lines of "we have to change and be okay with change in order to grow..."

OMG, exactly!

CHANGE IS NECESSARY FOR GROWTH!

Just saying... :) And now I'll leave you with one of my favoriate yoga poses:

                                                                   Tree Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.