Friday, February 12, 2010

BIG purchase

I have been wanting to buy Cody an Xbox 360 for quite some time now...he has been wanting one for a couple of years now and has waited very patiently. He mainly just wants to be able to play online using Xbox Live (and especially game with his brother Curt)...and his game of choice just happens to be: Call of Duty!!

Since he just passed his latest exams and has worked so hard this past year...I really wanted to surprise him with it! And how lucky am I that they just came out with this Limited Edition COD bundle:


It came with everything...a COD-themed console (250 GB hard drive), the COD game, 2 wireless controllers, a headset, everything you need to set up Xbox Live, etc.

I was like, "Wow, what a deal?!" My sister and brother-in-law were also nice enough to give Cody a 12-mo. membership to Xbox Live! Thanks guys! :)

Well, he LOVED it!! He was so surprised and I would have to say that he is extremely enjoying playing online, seeing as that is what he doing at this very moment next to me. I wouldn't say I've completely lost him to the gamer world...haha (but only time can tell, right?!)!! I'd say it was a good purchase...I mean, I got to download Tetris! Everyone loves a game of Tetris :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you may regret that purchase! Scott plays video games all the time. He's gotten a lot better since we've had Levi but before I would get so frustrated that he constantly took over the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah, I know...part of me is thinking that...because he has definitely been playing it ALOT lately! But, soon he won't be here and he can play all he wants with his friends in Texas! :) Then, I'll have the tv back!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.