Sunday, May 20, 2012

On my iPod #4

If you're new to the blog, every week or so I share what I'm listening to on my iPod. Music is a HUGE part of my daily routine, and I love sharing new songs, bands, and music videos with people around me.

So here's what I'm listening to lately:

Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean


My friend Kristin and I were just talking about this song the other night...we grew up in a small town in southern IL and this song completely reminds us of home, high school and fond memories

Hang Me Up to Dry - Cold War Kids


This is not a new song, or band for that matter, but CWK is a big favorite of mine and my husband's. We went to a concert of theirs (for their 1st tour) and it was amazing - definitely check out more of the songs from their 1st album!

Half Moon - Blind Pilot


Heard this song on the season finale of One Tree Hill (another CW show, no way?!) :) This live version sounds awesome!

Rivers and Road - The Head & The Heart


One of my friends sent me a link to this video earlier this week...and I have been playing the song on repeat since. I can't get enough of just that raw, collaborative sound - it's just them and their instruments and they sound so beautiful!! I'm thinking this is a band I'm going to have to check out in concert sometime in the near future!

And last, but not least, someone that I KNOW!

The musician below, Ryan Spriggs...his wife and I were roommates all throughout college. She is one of my best friends, and I'm so excited for both of them that Ryan has decided to put out a record. He has an amazing voice, mixes his music in his studio upstairs in their house, and I'm pretty sure knows how to play almost any musical instrument. I'm so excited to share his music with you on my blog: 

I Guess it's Safe to Say - Ryan Spriggs


What's on your iPod this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.