Thursday, May 3, 2012

On my iPod #3

Well, I have some more new music for you to check out, that is constantly playing on my iPod:

Be Still - The Fray

Surprise, surprise - heard this on last week's episode of VD

Springsteen - Eric Church

I can't quit playing this song...it is definitely may favorite country song right now!

Medicine - Daughter

This was also on last week's episode of VD...I just think it's so beautiful!!

Hazy - Rosi Golan (feat. William Fitzsimmons)

 I'm a recent fan of Rosi Golan...just happened to come across this duet and am loving the lyrics!

We Are Young - Fun. (feat. Janelle Monae)

LOVING this song right now...even though the radio stations are 'playing it to death'

*As with past posts, song titles are linked to their corresponding iTunes preview/download & singer/songwriter/band names are linked to their respective website!

Check them out & let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.