Saturday, April 14, 2012

On my iPod #1

I consider music to be an integral part of my everyday life, meaning, it's rare for me to go the entire day without listening to my iPod or Pandora. I grew up dancing, learning piano and singing in musicals...so music just moves me! I find a lot of my favorite artists and songs because they are featured on various CW shows...I know that sounds cheesy, but I'm serious, they have some amazingly talented musical directors! Another thing I love is stumbling upon new artists that aren't in the "limelight", so to speak, yet...my husband is really good at this and is always turning me onto extremely talented musicians - thanks babe! ;)

 Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my daily favorites at the moment. Note: Each song is linked to its iTunes download, each artist's name is linked to their website, & I included YouTube videos of the songs too! Hope you enjoy, and maybe even find yourself a new artist or song that you've never heard before! :)

Kicking My Heels - Tyler Hilton


*Currently my favorite version of this song right now - love collaborations!

Can't Go Back - Rosi Golan


*This live version is AMAZING! I love that they're in a stairwell and it just echos so beautifully...gives me chills!

We Don't Eat - James Vincent McMorrow


*I've never heard another song like this...it instantly became one of my favorites! First heard it on the CW's Vampire Diaries (Season3, Episode 8), then my sister reminded me about it...we are fans! :)

I Believe - Brooke Annibale


*Just beautiful...was on one of the last epsiodes of One Tree Hill (can you tell I'm a CW watcher yet?!)

Soldier - Gaving Degraw


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.