Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Mix

A few weeks ago, I decided to do something nice for my coworkers. I recently had to work away from the office for a few weeks and deal with some issues my mom was having with her health. Everyone at work was very supportive and concerned, constantly sending me emails to check-in on me and my family. And I REALLY appreciated it! So I wanted to do something nice for them, just something little...and I found this idea on another blog (at the moment, it's escaping me where I saw it...but I tweaked the contents a little):

So they are Ball jars filled with
  • Cheezits
  • Cocoa Puffs cereal
  • Cheerios
  • Candy corn
  • Reeses Pieces
  • Pretzels
And everyone loved them! I attached the orange ribbon and wrote a short thank-you note, placing it on everyone's desk as a surprise office snack! I think they were a hit, because a few of them are already empty! :)

I think it's such a cute idea because you could really fill jars with all kinds of things to create a holiday- or color-themed snack (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, 4th of July, etc.)...I'm thinking I might make these a staple for little gifts here and there for friends/family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.