Monday, August 9, 2010

M.I.A.

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever...or at least given a substantial post worth viewing! ;) I have so many things I want to blog about (e.g. reviews on places to go/eat/see in Monterey; my friend Jenn and I sewed together an apron...yes, an apron, and I love it; and of course I'll want to blog about the road trip)...the blog just might be on hiatus for the next week or two while I get through this moving across country!! I am always a "list maker", but boy oh boy, you should see all of the lists I've been making...ridiculous!!! Hopefully it'll keep me on-task, less stressed and make things run much more smoothly.

But real quick, I just wanted to say how glad I am that I started blogging...I'm not sure my posts have been super exciting or have changed anyone's life...but it has opened up this whole new world to me. I *love* reading all of these other blogs...they are so inspiring (craftwise, foodwise, exercisewise, etc.) and everyday I take out time in the morning to read up on all of the blogs I follow. When my husband and I reunite, I'm sure he'll think I'm crazy and "blog obsessed", but it's so easy to do. Anyway, I'm just really enjoying this new place for creativity, collaboration and just pure FUN! That's all... :)

2 comments:

  1. haha i am the same way. i have found so many inspiring blogs it's ridiculous!! it's not so easy to explain to cam about what i am doing and reading. lol he thinks i am a huge nerd i swear!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I feel like a celebrity mentioned my name. :) & I like that you blog too. ♥

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.