Monday, June 21, 2010

Don't You Love When You Win Things?!

My knitting meetup group recently had a raffle to help raise money for the group and
I WON!!

Haha, I never win anything...and it was too funny...our group organizer who was holding the raffle was sitting next to me that night and she asked someone else to pull the winning ticket. I quickly volunteered, totally not expecting to pull my own name...but low and behold, I DID! Everyone was laughing and I was like, OMG, I totally didn't pull my name on purpose! It was too funny!

But look at all of the lovely goodies that I received:

A cute little basket with bow, including:
  • A handmade project bag for one small knitting project
  • A handmade "goodies" bag which can be used to tote necessary knitting tools (needles, scissors, etc.)
  • A skein of Patons Pure cotton yarn
  • A crochet hook
  • Extra-long knitting needles
  • Little notepad to keep in my knitting tote in case I need to make a pattern note or keep track of my stitches
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of it and am so excited to use all of it! Thanks to Jenn and Heather especially for contributing to the raffle and its handmade goods! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats!! I'm so happy you won. The cotton yarn is super nice since it's thick. You could probably get some good dishcloths out of it. Oh and of course you would have to use the project bag!! heehee

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.