Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

If you haven't read this book...it is amazing! I highly recommend it and if you make it to a bookstore soon, pick it up! Trust me! It's about a woman's amazing journey to Italy, India & Bali...trying to find herself along the way. She learns Italian, practices yoga and learns from a medicine man and it's a true story!

So, of course they've made it into a movie and the trailer was just released...and I am so stoked that Julia Roberts is playing the main character...she's one of my all-time favs! :)

Check it out:




If you've read the book, let me know what you think...and if you haven't, I hope you'll like it as much as I do/did!

2 comments:

  1. I did not read the book but I will HAVE to see the movie. I just had to stop by and say hello to my fellow kombucha lover. It is really an acquired taste. What's funny is, I do NOT like tea. Everyone that has smelled it so far thinks it's gross. My mom's reaction was "EEEWWW." So funny. I really do like the stuff now.

    What flavors have you tried??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    It is definitely an acquired taste...and it took me a little bit to get used to it. I have tried Passionberry Bliss & Strawberry Serenity and have loved both! I saw that you like the Citrus so I may try that one next. I love that Whole Foods has a special going on...2 for $5.00 (not bad)!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.