Thursday, February 18, 2010

Skin Deep

I have become pretty particular over the years about the types of Skincare products that I use even though I have pretty normal skin. But since I have started selling Mark products, I have been dying to try out some of their skincare line. I've read all of the reviews and for the most part, customers really seem to be happy with all of them. Plus they are all made from super fruits & super foods!! After receiving another Mark order...

I love when the UPS man brings me my boxes full of Mark stuff :)
I decided to try out the 4 new skincare products that I had ordered:

  • Step 1: Make It Go Away makeup removing wipe
  • Step 2: That's Deep purifying gel cleanser
  • Step 3: Shine Fighter oil control mask
  • Step 4: Matte Chance mattifying lotion
Haha...I couldn't resist showing you the workings of the mask...it's okay, you can laugh if you want. :) Every time I put on a mask, Cody says "What is on your face??" like I'm a mutant!

It was too hard to take pictures of the other steps, seeing as my hands weren't free...

Clean face and ready for bed

Anyway, I know everyone has their own skincare products and we rarely stray once we've found stuff that works for us...but if you are in the mood to try something new, try Mark! They've got other skincare products for various skincare types. Here's a Skin Quiz if you want to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous posts.